Inshop branding and installation (PAN-India)
We undertake turnkey projects for in-store and out-store branding for our clients. We provide services like wall branding, pillar branding, floor branding, glass branding and fabrication and installation of props and other fixtures. The inshop branding process we follow is:
1. Recee: Our team will go to your store locations for survey and collect sizing information of each store. If you can provide the same, we can work with that. Our design team will provide a presentation with store/shop sizes for your reference and approval.
2. Design Adapation: Once the measured sizes and specifications are approved, our team will submit adapted morphing for approval which will show how the printed creatives will look after installation in your store.
3. Printing/ Fabrication: The material will be manufactured to your specifications and sizes. Most commonly done 3mm sunboard with either direct UV printing or digital printing on vinyl with lamination and then mounted on sunboard.
4. Transportation to locations: Material is then dispatched to different store locations and installation team accompanies it.
5. Installation at store: Our expert installation team makes sure that your creatives are installation with the best workmanship and giving a new look to your store. Check out our ‘Client’ list.
6. Verification with pictures: Our teams click pictures of the installed creatives thus making it easy for you to verify the campaign you have executed sitting in your office. These pictures are submitting along with invoice.
We work for a large number of corporate and retail MNCs and understand that quality and timely-delivery are most important for inshop branding.