Non-lit promotional flanges for dealer shops
In the Indian setting, a lot of retail outlets require passers by to glance at a certain offer or product range they sell or a brand they stock. Non-lit flanges are a great way of achieving this and is an excellent branding tool.
A non-lit flange is an extremely cheap option for branding which is usually made from a durable outdoor-grade material with UV printing that does not fade easily, since it is applied outdoors. We have several styles and material options and recommendations based on the budget you have. Let’s examine the different types of non-lit display flanges available in materials and styles of construction.
Printing: Most promotional flanges are UV printed on both sides of the material and place perpendicular to an entry wall of the store so that people passing by from both sides can see it. Our recommendation is to get direct UV printing done instead of vinyl printing for a much better outdoor life and to prevent problems like peeling or fading.
UV Lamination: We also provide an additional layer of UV liquid lamination on both sides which ensures a long outdoor life.
Computerized cutting: Your promotional flange can be a cutout in any shape and all the cutting is done through automated CNC and laser machines.
Standard size: 16″x18″
1. Sunboard 3mm – This is the material option for the lowest budget. We can’t guarantee a good life since sunboard is not an outdoor grade material and might bend or tear away in some time.
2. Sunboard 5mm – Using a thicker sunboard helps to preserve it for longer, but increases the cost and also increase life of the product. It’s also safer to transport and less prone to damage.
3. Moonboard 6mm – Moonboard is an outdoor version of sunboard and is really strong with high density material. This is totally waterproof and fadeproof and the best choice for such an application however it is more expensive than sunboard
4. ABS 3mm – It is another rigid outdoor grade plastic which is commonly used.
1. Chain/string hanging: This is actually more like a dangler which is hung through the help of a metal chain or a nylon string. This further can just be hung at a retail outlet. Since there is no installation required, a lot of cost is saved but due to this it’s also not something permanent.
2. Plastic fitting: We can fit the double sided print onto a moulded plastic side fitting. This can be directly screwed into a wall or any other flat surface and the double sided print is fixed and screwed into this plastic unit.